Archive for April, 2009


Chrome browser is bad for Silverlight Development

April 26, 2009

Today I switched over from IE to Chrome for my Silverlight development. As I did so I realised I lost the ability to debug both my Silverlight project and web server project at the same time. The reason is because the debugging process needs to attach to your browser process. One of chromes great features is that each tab is its own process. This is a problem because it means you can no longer debug your Silverlight applications and web server projects at the same time.


Just a quick gotchya that I thought I’d mention..